SunOne | Polyaspartic Concrete Coating
Heavy duty industrial fast turnaround coatings where abrasion resistance, and longevity are of top concern.
SunOne is the fast cure primer & finish coat for various coatings and seamless floor applications. SunOne polyaspartic coating is intended for projects that require completion in one day and have the elements working against them.
SunOne Features & Benefits
The SunOne benefits:
- Rapid curing allows projects to be done in a day
- Can be installed at surface temperatures from 20° F to 140° F…no need to postpone due to weather.
- UV stability prevents blushing or yellowing of coating.
- Stain resistant, especially from hot tire marks, oils and grease!
- Higher abrasion resistance than epoxy or urethane for greater durability & reduced maintenance.
Unlike conventional polyurea materials, SunOne has enough work time to be applied by brush and roller. Once the first bond coat is applied, an optional seeding of chips or quartz beads can be added to provide a slip resistant as well as decorative seamless floor solution. A second top-coat is then applied to encase the effects.
SunOne is perfect for:
- Garage Floors
- Commercial Kitchens
- Hospitals & Firehouses
- Automotive Service Facilities
- Restaurants & Bars
- Locker Rooms & Break Rooms
- Pool Decks & Patios
- Residential & Commercial
- Horizontal & Vertical
- …Anywhere you have concrete!